- Crowdfunding success!!: We ask for your continued support through 3rd December here. [23th Oct. 2020]
- Crowdfunding was launched: We are seeking crowdfunding support to host this workshop in the fall of 2021 and beyond. For more information, click here. [16th Oct. 2020]
- Notice of the postponement: Considering the number of coronavirus infections in Japan, we regret to inform you that we have decided to postpone the workshop. The new schedule is not yet specific, but it will be half a year to a year later at the earliest. [29th Feb. 2020]
- The outcomes of this workshop will be published as a collected papers in the future. [18th Feb. 2020: Sheet updated 19th Feb.]
- We have created a mailing list (Google Group) “Tokyo workshop: Wittgenstein and German Traditional Philosophy”.
- We have sent notification of acceptance by e-mail. If you have applied but have not received a notice, please contact us. [10th Feb. 2020]
- Applications for the presentations have been closed. [1th Feb. 2020]
WHAT IS OUR WORKSHOP?
The Power of Comparing
What can be done by comparing between one philosopher and another? We aim to create a new basis for discussion, and to bridge the gap between Wittgenstein and traditional German philosophers.
Event Speakers and
Will you participate in?
Call for Abstracts